My Costumes in High Fidelity!
My costume designs are in a play this weekend that runs every weekend night at 8pm on Fridays and Saturdays, and 7pm on Sundays. It has been running from July 22 and will continue through to Aug 28! Find out more or RSVP on our FB Event page for High Fidelity. Or go to the Hunger Artists Theater Company for more information on the show and buying tickets. I also helped with the set painting.
Based on the novel by Nick Hornby and Touchstone Pictures film starring John Cusack, High Fidelity tells the story of Rob Gordon, a 30-something record store owner who has just been dumped by his girlfriend. He struggles to figure out what went wrong, as we take a musical journey that pays tribute to many music genres.
- Directed by Anthony Galleran
- Musical Direction by Sarah Weinzetl
- Choreography by Kathleen Switzer
- Costumes by Mary Poplin
- Rob – Sheldon Robert Morley
- Laura – Tara Pitt
- Barry/Bruce – Topher Mauerhan
- Dick – Max Orbita
- Liz/Jackie – Andrea Martyn
- Ian/Middle-Aged Guy – Jeffery G. Rockey
- Marie/Charlie – Sandy Moore
- TMPMITW/Neil – Steeve Jacobs
- Anna/Alison – Lindsay Lee Lusk
- Sarah/Back-up Singer – Katt McLaren
- Penny – Jennifer Pearce
- Mohawk Guy – Rocky Balboa
- Hipster – Duncan Hutchinson
- Hipster u/s – Brian Chapman
Tickets can be purchased online at www.hungerartists.com, or by calling or phone line at 714.680.6803.
Tickets are $25 General Admission, or $20 for Students and Seniors.
$10 Tickets on August 18.
There have been some awesome reviews coming in as well from our audience members on GoldStar (where we continually sell out our available seats), Steven Stanley at Stage Scene LA, and from the Fullerton Observer. Photography by AXYZ3!